- Corrects calcium deficiency – Our garden fertilizer is used to control blossom end rot on tomatoes by adding calcium to the plant.
- Contains nutritional calcium – Plant food that uses nutritional calcium derived from calcium chloride as the main active ingredient.
- Multiple uses – Rot stop is also effective at correcting calcium deficiencies for cucumbers, melons, and peppers.
- Easy to apply – Product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer. Simply spray foliage to the point of run-off. Make sure to carefully read and use according to label directions.
- Foliar fertilization – Intended as a supplement to a regular fertilization program and may not, by itself, provide all the nutrients normally required by crops or other intended plants.