BONIDE Captain Jack’s Deadbug Brew® is approved for organic gardening to control a wide range of listed insect pests. Use on listed vegetables, citrus, fruits flowers, and ornamentals. Contains Spinosad®.
- Kills insects on vegetables, berries, citrus, grapes, nuts and ornamentals
- Approved for organic gardening
- For listed vegetables, apples and citrus trees
- Kills bagworms, borers, beetles, caterpillars
- Also kills leaf miners, spider mites and thrips
- Ready to use Quart Spray Bottle
Additional Product Information
- “INSECT KILLER – This pest control is great for use on bagworms, borers, beetles, caterpillars, codling moth, gypsy moth, spider mites, loopers, leaf miners, tent caterpillars, thrips and more.”
- VARIETY OF FOLIAGE – Protects a wide variety of plants including fruiting vegetables, cucurbits, cole crops, leafy vegetables, tuberous vegetables, stone fruits, bushberries, and pome fruits.
- TARGETS PROBLEM INSECTS – Product is intended for control of listed insects. It does not significantly impact predatory beneficial insects, predatory mites, and spiders while controlling target pests.
- ORGANIC GARDENING – The active ingredient in Dead Bug Brew is a naturally occurring bacteria called Spinosad. Spinosad is a leading pesticide used worldwide in the production of organic produce.
- READY TO USE – This product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. The spray nozzle makes this product easy to deploy.